We are offering “COVID-proof”, exciting, and engaging sustainability summer camps for students of all ages. Our 2 to 5 days summer camps will revolve around the theme of sustainability, and involve service learning to develop skills that are central to every school system. This modular program allows for fully customisable choices of icebreakers, interactive teamwork games, hands-on activities focusing on Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, and academic topics in Biology, ESS and Geography.
This camp is design to be COVID-flexible! It can run on-site with physical hands-on components or be fully off-site/virtual and still hands-on and active!
Read on for more information!
Virtual Service Learning | Sustainability | IB-CAS | IB-IDU
Since December, (large) groups of students from around the world are proving that Virtual Service Learning Trips are awesome…
- Help an Indonesian family build a lifesaving water & sanitation system – together, over Zoom!
- Recycle all village plastic in the process – via a hands-on inter-country Zoom competition!
- Help the family design a healthy diet on 15 cents (!) per meal – and help them prepare as future homestay
- Get ready to visit them in real life once the borders are open – enjoying the homestay program you designed yourself!
- While on Zoom, act as movie-director – create awesome social media to inspire others to follow in your footsteps …
Work with the World’s highest decorated edu-tourism operator + Asia’s top IBDP fieldtrip agency
- IBO Workshop venue – for ESS and Biology
- The World #1 Eco Operator – by unanimous judges’ decision, London
- Tripadvisor #1 Resort in Bintan – ahead of Club Med, Banyan Tree etc
- Singapore’s most sustainable SME – in 2016, 2017: Minister Masagos Zulkifli calls LooLa an inspiration for all companies to follow
- EcoFieldTrips – Asia’s leading agency in IBDP fieldtrips
2 – 5 days, 15 – 200 pax
- All programs are fully interactive, with plenty of opportunities to get engaged hand-on
- Ideal fit for (pre) IB-CAS, IB-IDU and Bio, ESS, Business, Geography, Science, and Language trips
- We can fully customise the program so as to suit your school’s mission, budget and time constraints.
- The attached document has a detailed modular program that gives some idea of how you could customise.
- Ideal preparation for a real trip – after COVID, you can visit the families whose lives you have enriched over Zoom.
- Fantastic “career boost” – gain profound knowledge/achievement about the biggest issue of our time: sustainability
Take a half-hour tour, and learn how individual students are changing the world of sanitation
- We’re happy to run an interactive highly engaging 20 minute presentation for the management to get a clear idea
- The presentation is free of charge, but we’re ready to bet: you’d tell us that you want to join the cause!
Feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!